

Today, two days of G20 Youth Model Summit sponsored by Korea Times came to an end. To briefly introduce G20 YMS, it is literally Model G20 summit led by student delegates representing each countries of G20 conference and student officers. Although I have experienced lots of different Model UN conferences and international model conferences, this was my first time participating as a chair of one committee.
Our committee's agenda was about eradicating poverty and promoting gender equality. Although there were some hardships while presiding the conference, we, as a whole committee enjoyed the conference. Maybe this is why I still have bittersweet feeling... ANYWAY, it was another great experience for me. It was a great chance for me to learn more about international society and making more friends in conference.
Although MUN and model conferences are not active in some country, there are many different international conferences which will provide an excellent experiences. I would like to recommend you to look for conferences around you:)
P.S. OMG.... I still feel like I'm in conference room..:(
I can see where the inspiration came from for your 30 years later essay. I wish I'd had these opportunities when I went to highschool. BUT, my high school was _________..... (in other words, NOT KMLA). You guys are lucky. Remember that.
ReplyDeleteAgain, excellent extra writing for the sake of writing. Facebook for smart people.