Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Free-Hug Campaign
I don't know I could go ask for free hug to strangers if I were him... This just makes me feel warm about this world and people living on it (: One thing that I also thought of is that people in America is really opened minded compared to Asian countries. It doesn't mean that Asians are cold and skeptical but I experienced many different situations especially when I was doing signature-seeking campaign in my country. Not everyone was stony-faced when I asked for signature, but people, especially old generations were doubtful about being asked for signature from stranger who was smiling....
I WISH I COULD BECOME A MAN WHO COULD CHANGE HIS OWN COUNTRY AND FURTHER CHANGE THE WORLD !
REALLY I MEAN IT !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice "extra" bit of writing. I think you can achieve this just by spreading positive vibes to those around you. You don't necessarily have to hug strangers. I think Koreans are actually pretty friendly once you get them to slow down, but in Seoul they are simply BUSY and always on the go. Slower cultures (such as those we find on tropical islands) tend to be friendlier because they have to time to be.
ReplyDeleteGood post. I like this little ones, and you don't have to slave over every post. It's good to keep it active.
I told you I was going to write a comment on one of your posts so here I am haha
ReplyDeleteYou know, personally it was surprising that these 'free-hug campaigns worked in Korea, because everyone's really hostile and unfriendly to stangers, but then again it seemed to proliferate after celebrities stated doing this.
anyways, this video was really hearty :)