1.
Parenting: Try to remember it's not about you, even though it starts out that way and always feels like it is.
2.
They need you, but they don't always want you around.
Live with it.
They didn't ask to be born
3.
It has been said that the frontal lobes of the brain don't fully develop until age twenty-five. Keep this in mind when you're trying to figure out why they do stuff. They don't know either.
4.
"Why do you always kneel?"
"Try to get acceleration."
5.
"Who are you?"
"Do you know who you are?"
6.
Whenever you lose, come talk to me.
I'll lend you money at low interest rate.
7.
Castigated : for having a girl friend
8.
"Hey John! Long time's been past since we graduated from high school! How are you?"
"I'm Jack"
9.
Adults to children: Old sayings are all true.
Children to adults: Danger past, God forgotten.
10.
"Your flash fictions are sweet!"
"Seriously?"
.jpg)
Some of these are clearly flash fiction, others are more like clever observations or poetic tid bits of clever subtext. I like 6,7,8,9.
ReplyDelete